Help, Guides, and News on making the Switch To Apple Macintosh Computers
Are you thinking about making the switch but are reluctant to purchase your first Mac? If so, Switch To A Mac would like you to hear what you have to say. We'd like to know what (if anything) with regards to Mac OS X and/or the current generation of Macs is holding back your decision to make the switch? Does your reluctance have something to do with the Mac OS X operating system, the current Mac models, or both?
Perhaps the following questions are relevant:
Mac OS X
- Is there anything about Mac OS X Tiger holding back your decision to switch?
- Does Mac OS X lack a feature or capability that you currently use in another operating system?
- Are you reluctant to make the switch because software you use isn't available for Mac OS X?
- Has Apple failed to convince you that Mac OS X Leopard will be a superior operating system to Microsoft Windows Vista?
- Are you simply waiting for Mac OS X Leopard to be released, the current line of Macs is not the issue?
- Are you waiting for new features to be included in the next Mac models and if so what are they?
- Is a parent or guardian preventing you from buying a Mac?
- Is price a barrier to switching?
- Are you unsure which Mac would be best suited for your computing lifestyle and that's the central issue blocking your purchase?
Please share your thoughts, concerns, and/or commentary in the comments section below.