Help, Guides, and News on making the Switch To Apple Macintosh Computers
iPhoto is a powerful image and photo application that is part of the iLife suite of digital lifestyle applications that allows users to organize their photographs on Macintosh computers.
- Import photographs from digital cameras or other sources
- Automatically organize your photos into a library as albums and/or events
- Easily edit photographs with the built-in editing and touch-up tools
- Alter the look and feel of your photos with one-click photo effects
- Share photos as albums, slideshows, cards, photo books, calenders or via email
- Publish your photos on the Internet through services such as MobileMe Gallery, Flikr, and Facebook.
iPhoto works effortlessly with other Apple applications including iWeb, iDVD, iMovie, iTunes, the iWork suite, and with numerous Mac OS X applications.
Sync with iTunes
If you own an iPhone or iPod simply use iTunes to sync photos and/or albums to take your photos with you.
iPhoto is pre-installed on all new Macs. The current version is iPhoto '09.